Apakah benda paling penting dalam hidup kamu?
BENDA? ok..laptop tersyang,CQ,what would life in IPGM PP be without you,dear. A few others of course.
Apakah benda terakhir yang kamu beli dengan duit sendiri?
Topup. Huh.
Di manakah tempat impian perkahwinan kamu?
Heck! Why must there be such a question! Adui...
Berapa lama hubungan kamu berkekalan?
I'm sorry but excuse me,who are you referring to,may I know?
Adakah kamu dilamun cinta?
Hey,stop asking such questions,would you please..? I told you it almost killed me!
Di manakah restoran terakhir kamu makan malam?
TESCO. Hahaha.
Namakan buku terakhir yang kamu beli?
For leisure..it was Twilight,by Stephenie Meyer. I'm analyzing her style of writing. As for academical purpose, it's Harper Lee's To Kill a Mocking Bird. Eih...haven't paid for the book yet,promised Mama we'll all pay in May-you know,a huge sum of money had flown out of our pockets this month. Am I right,COHORT 2 TESLians?
Apakah nama penuh kamu?
Fatin Nur Atiqah (PIC,would u like to continue? Ha,ha..ntah ingat ke x! T_T) Bt. Abdul Hamid.
Kamu lebih senang dengan mak atau ayah?
Both...both are my best friends,and lovely parents!
Namakan seseorang yang kamu ingin berjumpa untuk pertama kalinya dalam hidup anda?
Michael Schumacher. Confirm tergagap2! (Nervous,my apologies...err..h-how are y-you,em...Mr.... *pass out* )
Sebutkan 7 sabahat PALING rapat dengan anda?
za'eh,fishy,kimi,tammya,tokey,abg ensem,my P.I.C. Mr. Stai.
Adakah kamu mencuci pakaian kamu sendiri?
Dah tu,nm pun ddk mktb. Anto dobi? No no no...
Tempat yg paling seronok kamu mahu pergi?
Around Penang,with dear parents.
5 perkara tentang org yang tag kamu
Hehehe...Freyer! My best friend in KMPk. Baik ht,lembut,understanding. Menenangkn ms kt perlu tmpt utk mengadu. I love u the way u are..
8 perkara yang kamu sangat gilai?
- Final Fantasy VII. I'd say...well I'm sure you knew. Cloud Strife.
- Everything concerning F1.
- Watch Top Gear-Specifically,Jeremy's words-uncivilized,Weird The Stig..bla2.. Owh...just f-u-n-n-y! It's one of the best tv shows to me.
- To drive the Geng F1 around and buy stuffs with them,listen to their jokes and remember the past times,great times in school..
- Plainly,simply to drive Optimus,where ever to, even if I'm tired at the time,I won't say a thing!
- Explore things about computers. Yup yup..
- To travel n take photos!
- Play hockey with abg ensem-a new game I learned in IPGM PP. Phew,it really helps you to feel great! Pure excitement.
Yikes... I had missed one question. Fortunately I went back to tammya's blog to check. In fact this is the most important one..how could it be that I missed it out?? Here it is...
Tag 5 orang?
That would be...(drumroll...) Ah-ha!
- Anak Pak Man
- Tokey is Hani
- W!da
- Ms TQ
- Rye-hunt

Aaww... im not 1 of ur sahabat paling rapat ke? I tot we had sumting special.. haha jkjk.
ReplyDeleteMay i add 1 question: Who's your fav lecturer in d institute? for fun.
Hoho...that would definitely be an honour,chris! Actually I wanted to tag you,but I had to put just five,and I can be very sure that my pals up there would get upset if I don't tag them! ;P (i'll be dead meat..!frens,just joking!)So would you mind if I personally request to tag ya? :)
ReplyDeleteNow for ur question.. First,of course they're all great. To choose one doesn't mean that others aren't my favourite. See..one of them is Ms Choong Ching Ching. That's because of her nature,very caring and warm. She keeps her stdnts up when they're down,and that's very kind of her..
err, no comment bout your choice of fav lects.. bout the tag.. to be honest, i really find it annoying, no..what's another word for it? emm, peeving when a question is answered with another question, especially in a situation like this tag, where the asker is given no freedom to answer your answer/question.. it just doesn't answer the question..
ReplyDeleteI'm tagged? again? huhu.. nanti2lam aku wat yeah? malas at the moment..
I didn't answer the questions.. I'm sorry I just couldn't,it hurts. The best I could do is to 'answer' in a way best suits me and my readers so it won't affect anyone-which is actually avoiding to answer it. You're undoubtedly right..
ReplyDeleteYes of course,I understand that u're much occupied in the meantime,the tag can wait,no big deal.. :)
good answer!
ReplyDeleteThx bout d offer, but i don't do tags, nth personal. hoho.
kekeke.. TAGGED again. neway, just in case u're not aware of this.. im moving to blogspot very soon enuff.. hehe.. look out for it k..
ReplyDeletechris: i didn't know..it's ok! yeah,tried hard finding an answer-killer question tu! haha!
ReplyDeleterye (a.k.a. hazel!): yeah u're tagged again dear! hihi..wow that's what i've been waiting for..! congrats,friend!
why, thank you hystrix 4 the tag..
ReplyDeletebut i think i need time to answer the tag questions..
well, erm..
can u allow me some time to do the thinking?
(some time tu tak dispesifikkan, so 'some time' may equal to 1 to 2 weeks or longer) hihihi~
of course ms tq,tk ur time. after all,the questions seem 'blh thn jgk...!' i myself took sometime to answer it,hehe! but don't forget/make2 forget ok..! (hah??)
ReplyDelete;)