Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Moftif!

...bak kata Cik Zalia kan..haha.

Salam.



Normally life is always abnormal in campus. A proved statement. Because,


  •                    people sleep at unusual times,
(in the morning, not forgetting during lectures due to extra heavy workloads in the earlier nights which repeats themselves just like deja-vu and not to mention facebook that surprisingly doesn't even contain an anchovy you need to memorise for exam)

  •          eat unnecessarily and skip meals voluntarily...

  •    watch neighbours who never appeared to be drowsy at all doing businesses as if it's only 8 p.m. when it's already 4 a.m. (then what was I doing at 4 a.m.??)

  •                 laugh at not-so-funny jokes (should be a photo here as an evidence) and...

  •              even invent new words that don't even make sense! (or might soon come in the dictionary, that's a bonanza.)
e.g. "this thing is not 'on'dable..." -Jo, on a broken projector. (that we later discovered not to be.) ; "anchobies!" a word I invented by merging anchovies and Chalkie Bloggies..and more by my friends that I might've missed.



But once back home, things go back normal. Undoubtedly, they always do. In fact it's the only time when peoples like us behave normally.








                    ....or do we?





These are what I do once I'm home.

  1. I look out for brand new stuffs (usually father's shirts which he just bought or worn a few times) and try them out. Then I tell him how lovely it is and how interested I am in it. Well most of the times I win!
  2. I pinch my mother and bother her time and again unnecessarily. Because I think I haven't seen her for ages. Which is a lie-because it's one and a half to as bad as two months,as much as it could be.
  3. I search the world for something to blog about when time is not something to worry about,while it is impossible to run out of something to blog about at times when everything should be worried about in campus. I mean at times when you skip meals and sleep with eyes open. Did I succeed making a tongue twister or a nuisance? I'm pretty sure it's #2.
  4. I forgot about things that should be in number 4, 5 and 6 when only last night I could find a dozen things to fill in this space.

Now who says you could survive abnormality when you're home? But at least one thing is for sure, you get better. Home is the only place where love never failed to spill out of its tank while time, reasons to go out and all others do. So what's in your must-do-list?



Happy semester break, but above all the happiness, don't forget our brothers and sisters in Gaza, and anywhere else in the world who badly needs our help. Prayers are far better if you can't cross the sea. It does not mean that you can't possibly lend a helping hand if you can't go as far. It's the constant support you pay in your constant remembrance.





p/s: Next post would smell like a burning oven, I promise. Because I'm burning, and I'm typing it out. Soon I'd burn your spirits too.

2 comments:

  1. curious...pretty damn curious...exactly at what time do you sleep lately? I mean, during this sem break?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember. I just don't remember.. T_T

    Haha,joking. Well I've improved on that,but you know that's temporary,for at least another week..kesian kite.

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)