Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Leaving,



By the time you read this I have already arrived Sydney. It's my most pleasurable experience to have been given the chance to share my ideas with you and at times; share your ideas too. I love you. Drop by whenever, I'll be uploading photos whenever I'm less busy. Forgive me-but the journey was indeed a tiring yet exciting part of the story. It was my first time, tau! No I didn't puke, me is never an airsick or seasick person! Bwahaha...! <- Chis, berlagak.

Hehe joking. But really, the flight deserves an entry about it. Soon!


Love and love and even more love, from the hummer. Eeek. ;p Take care.

Assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)