Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

What More.

A short piece I wish I could extend, but I think it's sweet the way it is. I haven't been writing poems for quite some time and been drawing instead. But this one's not a poem really either, it's just a random thought of words which I put together. Enjoy. :)



I gave you everything,
And I stayed when it's difficult to.
It's time now that I have to leave,
I've withstood more than I could because of you.

What more do you want me to do.
Just what more do you want me to do.



Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

  1. Aww.. This is very touching. The drawing, the poem, the music...

    Wait, did I say the music? Ahaha..

    Coincidentally I was listening to a sad music, one of the baroque music collection I have in my mobile phone, when I was reading this post. Hehe. By the way, you are really good at drawing! Seriously! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tikku, thanks! Oh you're really getting into baroque, yeah? Hehee..just don't fall asleep tau. :P Good that it sets the mood, that helps! :D

    Drawing? Oh I don't know, I have a lot to learn still,and you draw beautifully too Tikku,someone even made it a profile picture..! Woot2! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)