What's best about losing is-
knowing that you put all your guts to the edge and that you're strong enough believing in possibilities.
And even if you didn't make it, you tried making something good out of whatever you've got, didn't you?
Allah sends us different people at different times when we need them. I know and believe that He loves us so much, He sends His love through everyone around you and me when we need a friend. Let's not worry too much about that, yeah? :)
My gratitude to Ayah, Ibu, Encik Zahari, Kak Odah, Natrah Rafie, Azhan Zaffuan, and all my dear friends near and far. Knowing that someone else believes in you makes giving up look totally pointless. Their words in sum spell out 'k.e.e.p g.o.i.n.g'. And so I will. Who cares if I'd fall and hurt, Allah's always around for some comfort and love. :)
Assalamualaikum. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)