Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Just maybe.

Maybe. Just maybe it's true, that I am childish and I love dragons so much. Maybe it's true, that until I grow up there's no room for love in the heart. People come and go. Well, go, if you want.


But you need to know. Love is a pain in the neck. When it's untrue. Who cares if I love dragons so much. I will grow up. Loving what pleases me while not displeasing others. Good deal huh?


You should only stop being yourself if it hurts yourself and others. In other cases, you deserve the sunshine of a smile. So smile. You are your own sunshine, if you can only see.


Assalamualaikum.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)