2012.
Final year in Sydney. Malaysia awaits, I have to admit that my problem is Sydney is so mesmerising but it is nothing near to home. Things I find in Sydney I don't in Malaysia, but a reverse of this is more significant it keeps Malaysia dearest to my heart, always.
Eid was better this year than the last, alhamdulillah and so was Ramadhan too.
Happy 55th Independence Day, Malaysia. Being away taught me a lot about ways to love you more honestly. These couple of years have done a great deal teaching me how it's like to be free, to appreciate freedom, but I know it deep inside that there's always a truth in 'you never know the value of something until you lose it.' For this, I really hope whoever is reading this to know, that our lives is more than just about winning a fight. It's about protecting what we're blessed with. Peace, a land to live on and call home. Well the Palestinians and Syrians don't-and even that being the case-they are proud to do the honour defending whatever they've got with all might. People die every day and it's an honour for their families. Here we are wondering if we've done enough for our country. If ever.
Other than that-
please forgive my shortcomings, I hope my writings continue to benefit you in every way. It has always been a pleasure to write, be read, and to know you're there.
Eid Mubarak. If it's not too late. Nah, it's never too late for something good. ;)
Take care, lots of love.
Assalamualaikum.

happy eid !
ReplyDeletehappy merdeka 55!
homecoming bila oii!? haha ^^
in sya Allah, xlewat dr tengah disember. rumah dah rindu. ;p
ReplyDelete