

***
Enough of confusions..I enjoyed reading the comments-weird, for there's quite a number of comments for a very simple post-just 2 photos.
Now I'll take the pleasure to do some explanation. Ehem. These are the photos of my lovely friends,good friends in IPPP,now IPGM,Penang campus. This post is just a symbol of my regards to these cute,(Tokey please don't get overjoyed) and 'handsome' (Huh????) friends, Tokey and Abg Ensem.
Through the hardships,we stayed close together,and our friendship fluorishes in the joy and pain.
I've more to write,but later-because I got a plane to catch. Eh! Nope,going to Putrajaya. Hehe..!
And for all the friends in IPGM, I have no pictures of everyone, but in my heart there are pictures of you.
(Eiceh! Remember Mr. Bean's Soundtrack? Picture of You by Ronan Keating..)
Catch you later!

erk??
ReplyDeleteawat ngn anak pak man nieh?
ReplyDeletehahaha
anak pak man jeles gambo bliau xde. kan tokey kan! kehkeh...
ReplyDeleteo.. ada blog
ReplyDeletekalo x silap "band" nih ade ramai lagi ahli...mane pagi yg laen??
ReplyDeleteape cer.....huhuhuhu
pagi yg gelap,kini sdh terang...huu... ;P
ReplyDeleteband member lain bdk mat. brape kali mau bilang aaa.. ini sudah 7 kali..! ade mngerti?
wikiki..!
kpd encik pidi;ye,sy ade blog. welcome n enjoy!
ReplyDelete