While you weren't here,time passed by as I went on without you. If I never told you,you wouldn't know. Still,you don't know.
My smiles don't drive away your senses.
My sadness don't drag you down.
I once shared your memories,we once shared our tears. If you never,never,ever...hear me cry again,it's because I keep silent. Not a word of disappointment to utter. Not another question to utter... You're hurt,and so am I. Do you know...?
I prefer to cry alone,in fact I choose never to cry even if I want to. Because I couldn't. It hurts enough for me to cry-but I just couldn't. I stood by the seaside,and gazed at the waves racing to my feet. I recalled enough. I looked up to the starry sky and looked to my side-it wasn't you.
Your smiles won't draw away my senses.
Your sadness won't take me down.
.tick
tock.
.tick
tock.
.tick
Is that the end?
tock.
.tick
tock.
It's becoming more frequent that I stare in the empty air.
It's becoming more frequent that I pause to think. You won't know.
.tick
tock.
.tick

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)