To make them even more jealous...(specifically I have someone in mind...hey anak pak man,I may not have an enormous,growing number of they-themselves-are great-bloggers kind of followers as you do,but I do have an award! Har..har..har..! And mine here are impressive bloggers too,because they own great blogs,plus,they're all my friends,old ones and new ones,and some of them are...your loyal followers! I'll never give up the race,let out an evillll laugh...! Uhuk uhuk. Ehem.) now I'll present you ~luna-stella~,with a precious,rewarding tag...an award! First one,and for it I thank -drum roll- Rye-hunt! :D
BUT BEFORE THAT! Noble bloggers don't claim their rewards until they've cleared the debts. And these are those debts,cleared! (Ehem,ehem!!)
Give 5 interesting facts about the person who awarded this:
- she's a real Korean series freak. Now it's expanding to...everything about Korea! Music bands,tv series,places of interests,and the list goes on...
- do you know that she can even write in Korean language? Not just her name,I mean really write using that language. Wow,teach me Rye!
- She's simply good at Maths. And she can teach Maths,I feel so.
- The course she's currently taking is an awe! Industrial Design...
- Her blog,is one of those of my favourite ones,for it tells about her daily life,enjoying,it is. She even have her own signature which comes under each post.
- I love F1. And we have a gang for that! There are four of us,each with a driving license and the passion to drive. They're irreplaceble..
- I was disappointed with Schumi's substitue. A no-no to me. Yes,though he's cute,Kimi! I won't admit it!
- I was born with pure Argentum blood in my veins. Hah?? Figure it out!
- Above all,my parents are my...if there's a word for it,bestest friends..
- I love SMKJT,JESS,UKM DTMP and IPGM PP
- Done with facts,now hobbies. I used to collect stamps when I was little,father and uncle really helped by giving those from other countries while I collect local ones. Mother helped me understand the benefit of the hobby.
- Now I'm a part-time reader,as I'm learning about different writing styles.
- And,a part-time writer,as writing is my pleasure. And I'm not yet good at it,I'm still in the stage of learning and improving,do guide me.
- Oh yes,yes,I'm a part-time blogger,I'll find no available time unoccupied but to blog.
- Last...but not least,a panda. I look like one. Hahaha..!!!
Oh thank you for the honour,here are the names...read your name and smile!
- honey: my good friend,a member of 'The Band'. She's the lead singer,I'm their manager.
- ms tq: one of my good friends,a well-spoken lady (eiceh!) and a trustworthy friend. Great to have around,and she share with me,the same interest of recording videos and talking as if we're in the making of a documentary or something,and we sometimes act as interviewer and a fellow who gets interviewed. Then we'll talk. And continue. Once we're done we'll watch it,and do nothing. Instead of laughing. Owh those funny videos really pull my leg..!

Hoih, I never considered it a contest, the follower count. Really man, that hurt.
ReplyDeleteI didn't ask them to follow me. They wanted to. For what reasons, I'll never know. Template default ja. Update pon once in a blue moon ja. I just say those things for kidding purposes, never to hurt. I'm sorry if it ever did.
And you could be kidding now, but it hurt, nonetheless.
But you know me, resilient, and ever the forgetful person.
See, smiling already! :D
What award?!?!
Dear,dear...yes,I was kidding and it didn't even crossed my mind that it might hurt you...and you know what,i was thinking about giving it to you,because you were the one who encouraged me to blog. i'm not sure if u still remember it,but the fact is,u're the first person to know about my blog,n that was accidentally. though so,i'm glad for it n considered u a good friend ever since. sorry for the joke have somehow hurt you. i wouldn't want to do so. again,sorry n this post will be a reminder. but if u don't mind i'd appreciate it if u'd tell me personally,it's very open here..everyone will soon know. our friendship,pic...
ReplyDeletewhat the....industrial design too?
ReplyDeleteit's ok,encik. btw,yup,id! u should see their exhibition,there are some pics in her blog. u'll like it,i know..! :D
ReplyDeleteaaaawww... i'm touched. hehe.. ^^
ReplyDeletei dont really know that much bout korean n cudnt form a full sentence. just knowing how to read tho i dont understand most of it.. uhuhu.. but i am still learning.. ^_^
btw, looks like u had a lil reunion with kimi, zati n ili.. kim slm kat dorg eh?
bila la kte nk wat reunion besar2an...
after missing 2 chances..yes we finally had one,alhamdulillah..nnt ak smpikn slm kat diorg.. :) u know rye,i miss u badly,n the others too,all of our friends...our schooldays. we'll hv that chance..all of us live in bangi n the neighbouring cities,i'm sure we'll meet someday! n yes,u know korean stuffs n i'm much impressed since then!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei'm tagged??
ReplyDeleteso exicted meh..
hahaha..
love your layout! and thanks, for following my blog. really appreciate it. =) and you write good. keep it up!
ReplyDeletethank you ms. nani! i love your blog too,it gives me the pleasure to think critically. i really enjoy reading your blog.. oh,i'm still learning and improving,do guide me! :) i reckon that you're a teacher,how wonderful it would be to share each others' opinions. thanks too for dropping by,i'll keep on visiting your blog! best regards!
ReplyDeletei am, a teacher. =) it feels wonderful that my childish, self-obsessed ramblings could actually give anyone the pleasure of critical thinking. i'm flattered. truly. thanks.
ReplyDeletebtw, your comment was replied to. drop by to pick it up, yes?
best regards to you, too!
certainly will,thanks kak nani!
ReplyDelete