Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Live on...

Ready? Here's another piece,I wrote it this morning. Enjoy! And brood over,if you'd like to. I mean no forces for you to do so,but you may do as you please,you're home.

All the dense air away
Soothing vapor,cold vapor
Up its way through each and every cloud
And down,pouring from the blessing eyes of heaven
To the sweet hums of your tunes
For nobody but you and I
Wishing this is never a dream,that it will never come to end.

I stopped believing,so tell me if I should
If the light in the dark,
If the flatter of the sandpipers
To the sweetest hums of your tunes
Will stay and so hush me silent,way
Into your mind,unflinching
As the soothing vapor falling down from heaven fingers.

4 comments:

  1. i have ways to attain imagery in your poem.
    > observe things that happened around you.
    > imagine things
    > for nonliving objects, give them some human traits
    > hmm, but mostly i prefer to 'termenung jauh' n 'berangan2'...hehehe...dats y, sometimes u might catch me berada di awang2an..

    above all, never ever give up in doing nice poems like this, keyh...It's an art and the way to express you wonderful feelings about something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ngantok aku baca..
    tidoq time ujan besh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chris: thk u teacher! :)

    wida: hehe,merely accurate,pal.. thx,i'll try! urs are nice poems too!

    anak pak man: ngantok org tulih. xde mknenye! isk. T_T

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)