Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ain't It Lovely?

Salam,give the day a hug,friend!

My thanks to Ms. TQ, a sweet blog mate for this,

A rule's a rule,yeah? The questions now,I present you.

Nicknames given by your friends

I am the one who give them nicknames. Em,mine are modified version of the nickname I got for myself,which are
  • Ferrfatinari,Sumi (Tahpape! But I love 'em. By the member of F1 Gang,Ex-JESSians. I love you forever and always!)
  • Stryx,Steghik,Hys (as called by my close friends in IPGM Penang,who feel comfortable by adapting the original 'Hystrix' into their Northern accents or simply self pleasure.)

Do you love your friends?
  • Erk,macam soalan kaunseling je. Do they love me? Sobs. Yes,I love my lovely friends so much cause they're lovable. And I hope that they love me too..


What do you and your friends know about yourself?
  • That I am studying TESL with them in IPGM Penang Campus. Ekeke!

Now what do you know about yourself,that your friends don't?
  • So now they'll know. Ok,here it is. What I know about myself,that my friends don't,is that 'I want my close friends to know me in and out so that there'll be nothing that they don't.' (Which shows that they care..agree? And that's a challenge only true friends are up to,I don't simply let 'em know...) I'm done!
What song best describe you?
  • None,or I don't remember,or I chose not to. Go for lines of the songs,inspirations lie there...Yuna's Dan Sebenarnya is an everyday played on the radio and my player,but its lyrics touches. The song's beautiful by the way,and I still can't figure out which song describes me best,though there are trillions of them on planet Earth.
Six friends to give this award to
  • are Raihan,
  • Teacher Mursyidah
  • and all my other blog pals,it's for you!
H-a-p-p-y...answering,give the day another hug! And Ms. TQ too.. :)

2 comments:

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)