My best wishes.
Change of trend,from frequent posts of poems to something least preferable.
Piece #1. Analogy.
Tomorrow I'll be frying my way to the last ticks of the hours for my forum. It's an early notice,friend! Just like Celcom Broadband,it's indisputable that the art of 'frying' gives nothing but pure excitement. In you,and why not me. And such joyous chances are not to be put to waste,but to be indulged in.
Piece #2. I'm trying to be critical here.
Yes you are. And so am I,not much in discrepancy. Friend,I should've been truthful and set ourselves free from the chains of intermediaries. The unheard voice. SO unheard,to be specified a voice. Then it must've been heard,fellow. And all that I've learned in life and its lessons is,it takes everything to face all the discouraging events and not say a word about it;but to move on with life. Come again,my voice is so unheard because I chose for it to remain the way it is or because I'm forced to remain in the state. Now,you be critical and figure my riddle out,friend. Why have I been practically silent.
Piece #3. Here's a bunch of smile,
Which tears the heart off. Remember our good old days and our promises and how we shall live like for at least a couple of years,or so? No don't remember,it will only hurt more because nothing seems to be more or less the same today. Words are but razors. Hold on,heart,and accept the fact that they're gone.
They even exist?
I don't know,heart. I don't know.
Silence.
Now that's enough an exercise of 'jokes...' to ease words out of my lips tomorrow morning. Wish me luck in my 'great frying' attempt!
Nothing like a matter to roll over the bed awake,thinking about,fellow. Feel like it,go on. I'll wish you a good night sleep now,and good day,for I'm frying on my piece of paper now. It'll burn tomorrow,hehe. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)