Well here's the happening. Last weekend,we had this English Tourism Course at Tg. Bungah Beach Hotel,a well known, strategically located hotel near the shimmering coast of Tg .Bungah. It was awesome to be with the Cohort 1 pals during the two days course and learned a handful,no,a 29 hands full of knowledge about the application of English in tourism field. Hehe.
We were in the safe hands of Mr. Gary Cheah,our trainer/presenter who said that it was his pleasure to have us little future teachers around for the course. Yippie!
Now,the 'action part'. You may want to sit tight,I suppose.
The first task was due after breakfast. We were told to take a good look around the hotel compound and describe what we saw in a complete sentence. The latter will then be presented on...ahah,mahjong papers. ;P
Yeah we did as he asked,my friend,took a good walk round the hotel with pens and papers in our hands and wrote,and wrote,and....wrote. Or is it better if I say...fried? Whichever! When it's time,groups of the participants marched confidently inside the Orchid Seminar Room with their pieces of 'gorengs' held tight! Then one group after another presented their sentences and as Mr. Gary had wished for,we highlighted the word classes. It took not a long time to finally end the sufferings... You see,I was struggling to force the memory out of my brain,classifying the words! Some even went with their bright brainchild,by conducting their own classes. Here's the idea like,and it was exactly what they did. They went around asking the members of the floor to shout out the word classes as they present. Real brilliant idea! ;) I followed suit as I liked it much,too!
The third group,which was ours,set him in such an unfavourable light that he uttered,
"You know,I think I'll skip the nouns,the verbs and the adverbs part. You know it well enough."
Ooh...! Teachers,mission accomplished!
THe next day two couldn't make it due to health reasons. I hope that they're fine now,I heard that they've recovered,Alhamdulillah. This is what happened on the next day.
You know,I think I'll skip the verbal parts,these pictures explain it well.

Azlan,you said that it was magical that Wawa didn't take her own photos. See? She never gave up the hobby. Instead,she's widening the spot. This was taken using my phone. MY PHONE.

There's Hani,my dear roommate. And beside her is,yes,Wawa. Can't get a clue why she's laughing? Take a look at another.

Dear,she really laughed it off. What's she happy for? She got a row of...plates in front of her. Could it be the reason why?

Owh,it's me! She was happy to be my waitress! No wonder!
***
And you know,she said that Wawa and me make good party companions. She'd delightfully bring us as companions to dinners. Ehem,thanks,'granddaughter'.

Yup,I did take photos with Hani,I'm thinking about creating an album of our own. No,not songs...I mean pictures,pals..You want an album? Nevermind,I think The Band can manage. If the manager has got the guts to climb up the Tower Records,we believe.
Have a great week!
***
And you know,she said that Wawa and me make good party companions. She'd delightfully bring us as companions to dinners. Ehem,thanks,'granddaughter'.

Yup,I did take photos with Hani,I'm thinking about creating an album of our own. No,not songs...I mean pictures,pals..You want an album? Nevermind,I think The Band can manage. If the manager has got the guts to climb up the Tower Records,we believe.
Have a great week!


BVCT itu hapajia??
ReplyDeleteIts...Buena Vista Columbia Tristar. Which was our group name!
ReplyDeletepretty pictures. interesting captions. nice post. =) hehe. and an eye-opening group name, LOL. guess you girls like movies?
ReplyDeletei've responded to your comment, k?
Oh,thanks kak nani! Yeah we do love movies,but the reason why we chose BVCT as our group name was rather funny. We were joking around for the 'role play' slot. We had to act out some situations to show how we'd response to different situations. On top of the mahjong paper where we were supposed to write our story outline,we wrote Buena Vista Columbia Tristar presents...'and then goes the skits title beneath it. That's how we got the name! ;) Hehe..
ReplyDeleteRight,I'll pay you a visit straight away!
hystix..
ReplyDeletealamak kantoila..ltak gmbq ceq dok posing nun..ngeh3...maluu2..
nice post..
nak tergelak bla byangkan blik masa hari 2,hahaha
xyah bayangk...aku da berguling2 gelak da..weh nanak gmbaq2 yg tgkp rituni....msa kt kolam smua tu...ngeh2.... bvct rules...~ :D
ReplyDeletewewe: ahaha...!! dah tlambat nak malu,wewe! semuenye dah msk dlm blogku...haha..thanks,srnk dpt group dgn korg smue,BVCT best,yeah!
ReplyDeleteEL: nnt bluetooth,ok! trk ak dipaksa gelak smbl mkn. sggh kejam knk2 ini..huhu,nnt korg. msnye akn tbe..hehehe...