Agree when I say that words say it all? I'd agree,cause I'm that kind who loves to write for no reason but joy.
How about when even a thousand words can't say a thing?
Enjoy this one,for at least it's a thing...
Chocolate Candy Bar
Dear let it steal away your mind
Take you away from here
Let it lay you down
Take away your fear
Memories are none but failures
In your eyes,for as far as you could see
The field,the bills
Counts of the seconds lay potentials to me
At times when the day's a vain
A chew penetrated your veins
To sooth you in
I'd walk away gladly
Table for two,you and me
A glass for three,that chocolate had we
Fail your senses
Play you a foolish
In my eyes,for as far as I could see
The glass's emptying and so are we
Ticks snatched my points of glee
Robbed my chances of saying
How I missed it
And how I can't feel
I'm big enough no chocolates to sooth me
You're far enough we hardly have conversations heartily.
Dear let it steal away your mind
Take you away from here
Let it lay you down
Take away your fear
Memories are none but failures
In your eyes,for as far as you could see
The field,the bills
Counts of the seconds lay potentials to me
At times when the day's a vain
A chew penetrated your veins
To sooth you in
I'd walk away gladly
Table for two,you and me
A glass for three,that chocolate had we
Fail your senses
Play you a foolish
In my eyes,for as far as I could see
The glass's emptying and so are we
Ticks snatched my points of glee
Robbed my chances of saying
How I missed it
And how I can't feel
I'm big enough no chocolates to sooth me
You're far enough we hardly have conversations heartily.
Now if you would let me get on with life,the brain's pounding.
Haha,joking.
Haha,joking.

I sure like reading ur posts, coz it makes me feel like I'm smart, reading such heavy material..
ReplyDeletebut the truth of the matter is, I can never understand! simpleton brain like mine can't digest such stuff.. I'll stick to the nursery rhymes, for now..
point to ponder:
as clever2 squirrel jump, finally fall down to the ground too..
(xrelevan lansung!) ahahaha
keep on keepin' on..
I am much honoured,thanks pal. Nay,it's just another poem,nothing really.. Maybe it's our different styles of writing poems. Honestly,I find your poems special too,that I enjoy spending time to gaze at ur pieces of thoughts. Thx again,will certainly try to keep it up.. :)
ReplyDeleteEm,let's see...clever squirrels think that they're freaking good at jumping and enjoy it so much that they fall down to the ground. Ehem. *crickets* Hihi..