Today I let myself diffuse with this in mind.
"When we talk,dear friend,we storm out ideas from our heads."
Verbiage ahead.
I wasn't supposed to have a discussion this night. By the way we sort of...had one. Though it's a very short one. I would say that we didn't manage to make much out of the meeting as it was not planned anyway! And yet the three of us were there at the cafe,owing to natural causes which appeared to be...em...naturally the same,I'd say,which was;
TO EAT.
So I said to myself;with the novel we are to present about in one hand-why not carry on with a little exchange of ideas?
I was in the middle of nowhere in our chat when there was the rouse of a predicament. I let out this statement, realizing that it's time.
"I am in a tight spot when you ask me to choose one out of two things I love most."
Haha,now you'd laugh it off,won't you? Yeah,I'd like to join you. Hahaha!
Dear how I'd beg,can you please not leave someone in such situation, (I'm referring to the tight spot) when you yourself,in an unruffled state of mind,would prefer least.
You cannot possibly choose one amongst those whom you hold close to your heart-it's like choosing between you mother and father-which is impossible because we need both. Pal,you make a choice when you have to and likewise,you don't when you don't have to. So don't make me choose one when I don't have to,it definitely doesn't fit.
Because no one would like to choose when they shouldn't,for instance when there's no prominent reason why,no helpful basis how,and you'll feel terrible if you do. See,it doesn't fit,does it?
Cram the chocolate in your mouth and relax,you're a friend and so is she. We run side by side and she watches us by the track. If I let you go,the feelings won't be the same. But if I let her off,I'll lose my guide. And I won't choose because I don't have to. I have my partner running beside me and I have my coach keeping me on the running. Now pause chewing and really think,you do understand when I say I don't have to choose.
By the way it's not about choosing a dress to be worn on TESL Night or other stuffs. None of such.. Of course not!
Oh yes,today I fed a kitty,out of the ordinary. It licked some bits of dark chocolate on my finger. Don't blame me,it pawed up my laps when I was over the phone indulging the pleasure,meow-ing its way forward (and upwards) as I lift the bar higher. It sniffed and purred continuously that I hesitated to let it have a try. I think the white cutie liked it,because it had the choc twice. :)
Sweet dreams.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)