Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Intermediates' Complete Handy Reference to Night Classology

"You did nothing. You had an arrow and you stuck it in my heart."

-"You did nothing. You stole my heart and prick it with the arrow."

Salam.

The hours that were missed during the quarantine one-week-long-holiday required some replacement classes. So the tranquility of the class (which is impossibly achievable during the day) was disturbed by the screeching sounds of chairs and tables that night,when our watches stroke half past 8. The class however,started after a few minutes of delay.

There is absolutely no doubt that the TESLians benefited from every aspects from the night class. Instead of bearing the dainty classroom with the weary rays of noon Sun during the day,our lecturer's effort in conducting additional classes at night was seen as a breakthrough to the daily routine of the teacher trainees.

They loved it,and so did I. You have to believe this because I speak,no,I type;based on well enforced facts. Here are the concrete evidences--if you don't believe me.




-they highlighted the keypoints on the handouts given!


-they paid indisputable attention to the lecturer's explanation...


-they took down notes on A4 papers and decorated 'em with cartoons for effective absorption,


-they developed a smart alternative of note taking,


-they pondered deeply about the lesson.


Who,me?

Well,I utilized the technology to record the lesson for future references.



May all your wishes come true,and have an exciting week before Raya!

2 comments:

  1. I was THINKING DEEPLY about whatever that Pat was babbling about, okay? You need to close your eyes and rest your head on the table whenever you're doing that.. (Or is that just me?)

    ..Liar..

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that. Was it you? I don't know,I was busy 'recording' the lesson... *coughs*

    Haha

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)