Salam,
"...and evening is the whole day,
for those without their lovers."
-Kuruntokai 234,translated by George L. Hart
Evening is the Whole Day,Preeta Samarasan,
Fourth Estate,London.
Forgive my format-astray, quotation.
It was the ~luna-stella~'s owner's birthday,yesterday. Well,almost yesterday. My bouquet of love for all of my relatives and friends,who managed to get my jet black Nokia half deflected with incoming messages of birthday wishes (I was the one who neglected the job of deleting old messages in my inbox that it became flooded),who spent a generous amount of bucks out of the tight budget (I do understand,Raya is just around the corner) and yet they did draw out some amount from it,and for all who prayed from far. Thank you again..may you be blessed!
Now let my wishes and aims for this 20th birthday be off-the-visible,public-record if you don't mind. What I want to share in this post is...
Another poem!
Whose Heart Deserves No Elixir.
Should I had not passed this road,
I wouldn't know
I wouldn't be left with a clue
How fatal this could be.
Living in demands,
And all the probabilities
Faith shaken so nervously I-
I wouldn't be as happy as she
I stopped,and I started
And I stopped
Longing for the lost to be found
Or for a new one to recover
To look up upon you,
Your smile in which the cure of my heart lies,
The elixir
Of pure discrepancy
You used to be mild
I used to be diaphanous
Most of the time in relevant reality
But I feel like giving up rather than going on
I,whose heart deserves no elixir,am an evict
No longer attentive and friendly
As if being familiar to you would appear to be
The strangest term ever existed in history.
End of poem...I wonder,how wonderful it'd be if I can start constructing poems that are more properly structured. All this while it seemed that most of my poems doesn't have a specific pattern. Nevermind,I'll soon work on it,once I'm done I'll quickly put it up for ya fellows to have a look,fine with it?
Ah yes,the significance. I made poems for specific reasons,most of the time. Well,I had this idea-what if one day in your life,you lose the love of your life? Be it anybody,please don't put a restrained frame,focusing on lovers. Generally speaking,I was thinking about a family. What would become of a child's life,who is left with no one to turn to-or in simpler word,abandoned. What would you do,and what would I?
Honestly now. If I were to be in a circumstance where I'd lost the love of the person I love,it would be tremendously unbearable. And to have the same occurrence repeating itself over again and again,building walls of tenterhooks;I'd give it up and prefer not to have it at all. It's better not to have something than to be hurt when you lose it.
-Or is it better to at least have a chance in life though it hurts than not to stand a chance at all?
Thanks for visiting and say good night to the crickets!

This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Hummers, too.
...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)
March 3, 11.32 p.m.
macik hystrix dah tua..
ReplyDeletehuahua!
he'eh. x bajet bliau tu jarak x ckp setaun pun dgn org. 10 bln,tau x 10 bln?
ReplyDelete