Salam.
More than a half of all (up to the current) is done. No, what's left is nothing but a bit more than a quarter, perhaps.
Up to until this very moment, you have been as if it were a very divine martyrdom you dive yourself into, as if it was a cup of victories in which you sip nectar of glories, to save me from all the squalls.
But the time has come, this path here opens up for us two. It's a whole wide world out there and we are here, almost screaming.
Hey peep, come on now!
You talk too much you seem not to relise where we are.
Yes we have made it till here. Now you hold my hand, I know I would never let us fall. You promise to stop whispering into my ears doubts and odds and all,
I will lead the way and you skip along by my side.
We'll cross this bridge and we'll do just fine, trust me.
By any means conscience; hush away the drones.
By any means conscience; hush away the drones.
We have gone too far to glance at what's behind. You just hop along and smile, for we both have faith in Him to cling onto.
Warmest regards, dearest.

great pics! i guess u spent more time in browsing the pics than writing the post? hihi.. :P
ReplyDeleteTikku! Thank you..! It's my hobby which I had left long ago..photography is such a pleasure,it really is! And I feel that sometimes a photo can say more than a thousand words..yeah heard that like thousands of times before huh? Haha..it's just too true.. :) Thanks for dropping by!
ReplyDelete