Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Peace(pace)maker



L[ove]ies and me might be just each other's best nightmare above all, mother,

But if you know how good it feels

To realise that life,

Is always at its best when I walk with you.


All the pain, all that I gain

Are nothing for you will always run along

And never leave,

Like a f[ake + riend]oe would.



This might again be just my nightmare, mother;

But if you know how good it feels

To have your words to believe

Life isn't that bad though sometimes it seems so.



I don't need all the bloom's won[de(ceive)]rs mother,

I just need you,

 For above the rest you and father are the best things I have

We have us three and I have both of you.







Dedicated to all my loved ones;

Ibu, Ayah

Opah, Tok

and all my beloved wonderful faces in he(art)re, those whose hearts are always faithfully near.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)