Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Above Him.

For my dear; your eyes did not see, that hope has been with us all along-for you to believe, that we are not alone.

...that the sun never failed to rise until the end of time, that the moon never failed to shine the roads at night, that the morning star never ceased to smile at daybreak, that hope never dies until you stop trying. that Allah is always there to watch over us all, that He never failed to keep us safe with guidance, that I believe there's nothing else above Him. 

-Sunday,11.33 a.m.

 

To my dears, with unshakable faith in His might and our abilities. We could go far, even farther. Let us promise we'll keep on running.

 

Good luck everyone, this would be one of my last posts for the semester. The last semester in home country. In a few months time, we'll be off, tears off these memories. Please pray, upon us all be there His blessings.

4 comments:

  1. Enlighten me, please, for I do not understand the phrase "The last semester in home country". You're going abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah..if our exam's okay,we'd be flying to the kangaroos' early next year.. But I will stick around my favourite blogs for sure! :) The fact that I'd be leaving home for two years isn't elevating however..

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, i'm so jealous. >:[

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be, you don't even need to. You're working in a magazine company, where everything is possible! You've been to MTV World Stage, and seen the performers up close backstage when no ordinary person can get the chance-if it wasn't for any contest or anything. So my point is..what was my point by the way? Oh yup, I think you could be flying to Australia one day too! I'll bring you a kangaroo when I get back yeah? :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)