Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Across a Great Divide



The truth about you,if thought about;will only hurt but deeper. Because there probably wasn’t any,and you kept telling there was-until it shows now;that I was right.
And that when you apologised and rectified over and over again, I should’ve looked away. I should’ve been deaf.
So life is in the present tense; and you in my eyes haven’t changed that much. Only bolder.
C’est la vie.

See Across a Great Divide on my tumblr.


Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

  1. hystrix!! u leh main guitar eh?;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al! Oh belum pandai lg pun,tp i tgh belaja chord sdri2 dgn sgt slow! Hopefully next sem dpt main dgn baik sb i ambk MUS207 sem dpn! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)