
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Hummers, too.
...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)
March 3, 11.32 p.m.
Friday, March 25, 2011
For those who keep walking.
Blogging is about going through 1001 challenges, falling 1001 times, speaking out 1001 words in a column, talking to yourself when none out of a whole 1001 lot is listening, giving in and getting up time and again-it's all plus a 1001 more,minus the backing down. Got the guts? It's insane but-heck,we're in. We're in.
Don't ask me if I'm serious. I know there'll be the time when I'd fall, and it'd hurt. But it's too far to look back either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)