As dilly dallies go on, so does life.
Salam.
Pardon my frustration which came obviously visible in what I've said recently. But yes, life goes on, it knocks on the door and sends you things-sometimes a bouquet and some other times, things that are worst. That is just why blogs are overwhelmed with emotions. Because life is hardly ever less persuasive, and emotions are wild. But conscience rules, though at times somebody's furious voice may climb over the pitch and be everywhere chaotic nags. And laptops are the closest friend of all where you'd blog.
In short I've grown tired of it all, most sincerely admitting. And I have found several bowls of soups of which flavours to me are still new-but yeah-I'm into it.
Talking about
CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
...which stands first in my list of favourite subjects. I'd do anything to catch up, lecturers are all fantastic, each with his/her own style of delivering lessons. In teaching one ought to hold on to a belief. Well yes, several beliefs, if the needs arise. Belief here is not religion, no animisme or any sort-it's similar to your unique style. Something that drives you into teaching. Something that flies you into the wonders of dissolving into the little souls you're teaching. Then come these theories where you have-well, behaviourism, cognitivism, humanism, social learning-and these methods you call with all sorts of names-bear me a minute for I need to check out my text if what's written here are precise.
Yeah, and there's just more I would put in only if it wouldn't seem dragged.
Since there will be no examination on this subject, it is assigned that we prepare three video logs that are regarded with a more sophisticated (the word?) term that is Active Log. All throughout the semester, we would have three logs sent in, democratically (another theory) or liberally for us to decide on what's going to be recorded. We're given the freedom to talk about just anything under the guideline topics of teaching and classroom management-and that's why CM is one that makes most sense. It is practised, not just preached. Things that are learned are observed and tested on us ourselves; by US ourselves. So we'd understand why education needs a concrete shifting bench to elevate it into a different dimension. So we'd see how much difference would come in with the initiating act of one. With the decision of one. Our mindset must first change for all other changes to take place.
Weekly brainwash presented my mind with one game after another of advance tic tac toe. No, sudoku suits better. Ideas that came from distracting hundred miles per hour of ponders bore new attractions.
I have finally came to a consensus.
I'm going to explore the new roads. I'm taking this in as a whole. I'll try-though it is even harder than saying how it is hard to do-I'll try.
Video Logging is indeed as interesting as it sounds. And my gang's into it. :) This can't be more exciting, let's see how the outcomes would look once they're done. It's the only escape from all miseries, that's finding some time to spend on something that would excite you.
You have a great weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)