Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Take the bait.

I mean take the bait, baybeee..!

Salam.

Blogging at dead of night. Flu's running down my nose like tap water, 'cause I walked up to-well-here's the sequence.


Tomyam fried rice for dinner --> Can't take the blazing chillies (not brave enough as Nando's would put it) --> Orders another glass of cold drink --> Still, blazing --> Goes up to 1 Stop for rescue --> Rainwashed --> Running nose.


Purrrrfect!

Will be visiting Hutchings next week for a fortnight, School Experience pal. Plenty, no, lots of tasks required to be completed within the duration, the most exciting part being doing the observation and data collection themselves.


Oh, please this just won't stop! Flu, I said stop! Goodness!

Yes, lots of things going around, finished presenting Humanistic and Social Learning Theory this morning, sent in my entries for the institute's photography contest organised by Kelab Media IPG KPP, and other stuffs as usual.

I sent two entries, point and shoot (where my C510 had served) and DSLR (Lumix DMC-FZ7's job). Anxious about whether my photos do even stand a chance, I hope that this first experience of joining a photography contest will bore good things in return, not talking about winning or losing 'cause there's a lot more than winning, I say.

Competing with far more skilled fellows and my own room mate. :D That shakes my nerves with anxiety. How can you throw away this feelings, tell me someone!

I'll try to upload the photos I put as the first baits, if Mr. Jilie Baharin find something in 'em.


Please wish me luck, ya!

Plus, PC Fair's in Penang. Come down if you have the time peeps, but it sure is a sea of people-always; I'm telling you. But you'll find great things worth coming for. An another thing, don't wait till the last day for special prices cause the trick brought little great news back home these days, lately. Psst. They knew the game. Ow noe!


Nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)