back to IPP! It has been 2 days without any post, but guess what? I wrote a journal! That will do to cover the 2 days.. Lots of experience to be shared! I wrote this along the journey, from IPP to P. Pangkor and back. I was on my tiny journal book almost all the time, so I got to jot down some details, including some of the funny conversations (though inaccurately jotted down, I've tried my best to catch up) Read on...!
20th Feb
08:34
Stai is on the guitar,playing a number of songs, Lucky, Hey There Delilah, and more. I am enjoying them all, nice to listen to. We should be leaving at 8, but the bus broke down and we're waiting for another to pick us up. Uhuh, there's the bus!
08:46
We stuff in the bus like canned tunas. Haha! I'm sitting with Abg. Ensem, (henceforth AE) and it's photo session!
~~~
Ridz:(when being bugged to take more photos) Wei, korg x tau ke tgkp gmbr byk2 blh dpt kanser!
Tokey:(getting fed up sitting in the bus without the driver in) Ei, tlg la phm,ble nak gerak ni? Pak cik!!
~~~
08:55
There,finally...the driver's in!
~~~
Pyan:Assalamualaikum Pakcik!
Pakcik bas to Stai:Ni, trn sat pi belah ni (pointing to the front right side of the bus) ambk kayu bwh tyr nu.
~~~
08:56
Yeah,the bus is off! Down the hill and to the left into the main road, and soon into the highway. We're cruising along the sea (uh,not actually a smooth cruise,the bus is antique. You know what I mean?)
~~~
AE: Fatin,ble kt nak pg sini?
Me:InsyaAllah
AE:Jln kaki la
Me:Jln kaki? Trn ikut situ(pointing to TESCO)ei jauh tu, ko bio betik??(regarding crossing the busy highway which appears to be a no-no to me)
but before this one, we were making fun of tokey. Forgive us! Hahaha..
~~~
AE:Eh Fatin knp ko senyap
Tokey:(silently shooking her head)
Me:knp die snyp? aku rndu die punye pengumuman.
AE:die malu,
Me:knp?
AE:sbb suare die xdptt mnandingi byi bas...
- .... O_o .... -
Now halfway the Penang Bridge. Trapped in the ususal jam,for about 10 minutes. Hey.. I can hardly read my own handwriting-the whole bus is shooking. Hoho..
09:50
Passing the Penang-Kedah state border. A gaze to the back,everyone is asleep, not sure about Pipi cause he's wearing sunglasses-perfect camouflage! Mr. Stai is reading a novel I guess, Neynie, eyes half open... 21 km to RnR Gng. Semanggol!
~~~
09:55
Passing the Kedah-Perak state border. 10 km to RnR G. Semanggol. Breakfast,wait for us! In the meanwhile....
~ I have a brilliant,naughty idea in my mind...approved by AE-we have discussed-ON!~
500 m....and...iyah! I reached up,and pushed the button..WEIH??? Apesal x bunyik?? Rosak plan aku......
~~~
-readers,you might not understand,let me explain.
My idea was,to push the bell button once,as the bus looks like a very nostalgic Red Omnibus down in Taiping-a type of you might call it bas lompat/bas loncat/bas brnti2/whattttever you call it...so I wanted to ring the bell,so that when it stops,it's as if we're riding a bas lompat.
See my idea? However,the bus is really antique,that I wouldn't have expected-which ruined my whole laughing matter plan-that the bell won't even ring!
Or is it that they have modified this bus, so that it's bell won't ring,to make it ain't much alike the bas lompat I mentioned earlier?? Yes,yes,I surender.
~~~
Went down the bus...(me heartbroken,due to the failure of my plan) eat and eat and eat... Look at that...now I know how much the TESLians consume in a day..at least I can estimate!
10:40
Left RnR G. Semanggol...now continuing the journey-fully loaded,the bus with fuel,us with food. Haha! Me and AE got ourselves a pack of bepang pulut-or bertih pulut.
10:50
Passing the Taiping exit lane. Wait for me,I'll come back this March!!
~~~
11:00
Into Changkat Jering. To the right into Trong,a small quiet town. I'm telling AE so many things about the familiar place-neighbouring town of Taiping city. Beautiful,it's a pity I didn't bring along my camera handphone (that's because I don't think I can bear to lose it,should anything unexpected happens..I love it so much...)
Nowadays there are hardly any steel bridges over the river down the road,exceptionally the downtowns...like this one! Here,there's four of them! I used to travel along this road with my father during Raya evening, after visiting relatives.
Entering Sg. Tinggi, right after Sg. Kerang. Half front of the bus is faint,whilst another half to the back of the bus is very lively with laughter and singing. The song...?
Pyan: p-p-p poker face p-p poker face..
Awfully hillarious...
Hey,wait...I see something...wait,wait...............
-BUMPER!-
woohoooo...
Bagan: Ho liao!!
~~~
11:50
Pekan Pantai Remis. My ex-roommate's hometown. (in KMPk) The day is at its peak. The tender sunlight is now straight up the sky. Hot,hot...like chicken in the oven,we are. Now entering Manjung,which is farther from the town. The air here should be cooler in the morning. Uh...I'm getting sleepy too..
What's that..? Another....BUMPER!
Aaah...that woke me up again! Now that I'm awake,how about a game,AE? Yup...! Main belok2 ikut bas,budak2 btl le..tp ape lg yg lbh best drpd tu,kan! ;p
Lah, who was sleeping,almost fell down helplessly when the bus took a harsh turn. Luckily she didn't tergolek on the floor! I guess we're almost there-I can see lots of mangrove trees by the roadside.
~~~
12:20
Lumut. A glance to the back...TOKEY! Ya Allah ble nak bangun...dari tadi asik tdo je...
AE:Nnt kembung perut makan angin...
~~~
12:22
SaMpAi!!
~~~
I stopped jotting down notes in my tiny book to make way for the camping activities. I'll try to write about the interesting activities there,for which I could still remember-of course I didn't forget but it's less detailed comparred to those events I managed to put in my cute book!
---to be continued...---
*note:to readers following this post,parts in purple are newly added. thanks for keeping up!*

mana penyambungannya??
ReplyDeleteleave us hanging camtu ja??
rilek2,dah ttu akkan disambung pye...hehe. agak bz skt. tp jgn riso,smuenye ade dlm buku 3 lime. bkn bku utang tau.
ReplyDeletewell, boh la cpat skit..
ReplyDeleteaku dah sangap nak baca neh..
huhu
wuik,blm tdo lg ke? ok,ok..hang on..
ReplyDelete