This should come as early as it could-the exhibition 'report'. Haha.. Now...here it is! It was held on 12th Feb,sunny Thursday! I really didn't have the chance to upload the pics,that's why I had kept this post unpublished. Only now that I got the time to do so at ease... All that I can say about the event is, it taught me a lot. Preparation for the exhibition wasn't an easy one. IT HURTS!!!! Owh...I really mean it...but at least we did it. We worked with each other like a family. I'm sure we can make it better for the coming exhibition,work even harder since a number of lecturers even regard this one,our very first exhibition,as the best since the last few cohorts. That should be enough to keep up our spirit,pals!
~ COHORT TWO, HOT TO GO!~
Here are some pics from the exhibition, from the preparation night until the day itself.. Remember how we stayed up 'till dead of night just for this? Well,we spent some time chit-chatting with each other, (the chance which we rarely have) and get to be more familiar, and as for the exhibition itself,it paid off!
I am terribly sorry for being much occupied with tasks, which means.....? Yup,I'll have to stop here. I'll put in the photo captions later,and have this post updated! What? You want more? Ok...there you go!










yah!!
ReplyDeleteda best exhibition ever..
we got da title..
alhamdulillah..
alhamdulillah..jom kt ulang lg skali!!
ReplyDeleteyeay... i have my pic here.. hehehe..:-)
ReplyDeletewhat a great day huh..!!
yup! n u're the happiest one,TQ! haha..!
ReplyDelete