Freedom. There seems to be things left out, flaws that show. Look here, listen. Look around and listen. Have you lost anything? Have you? Who, amongst us, who is complete-do you have a better life or is it me. Make memories, or ironies. Chances are here in front of me. It's only for me to choose. Which, tell me, which..... Keep strong inside,they say rarely any stories end tragically. and it keeps me strong. But some do.
Never do I want to be one of it, spare my soul. Bless you there, and bless me here. I want to live but not in somber. I choose to live but not forever. And binds may not last forever. It's how you tie it, or how I keep hold of it. See, open your eyes and see. Listen, listen if you can still hear. Hear things the way it sounds, see things the way it appears to you. Come to your senses,come to mine, we're not there years ago. I'm here and your sunshine is there-the one I broke my tears for, without you knowing, when you were in vain.
Open your eyes...
Or should I be the one to make a move. I suppose yes. Be there not here, you'll be safe under the sunshine, not the moonlight. The rays will keep you warm, it will keep your smiles. But the moonlight isn't going to be enough for you. Be there, and you'll be safe.
I will end this search once I've found what I'm searching for.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)