
<22:34> Just done with the Numerical Literacy discussion with group member, Shirley. Really exhausted, almost fall asleep-indeed,I fell asleep for 2 seconds (luckily I got up just in time before she gets the chance to realize) and then managed to answer the question she was throwing at me spontaneously-due to the fact that she didn't realize that I was falling asleep.
I stayed up till 4 for the whole week, guess that's the reason why. Yeah, it should be, there isn't any other concrete reason. Writing this post at least, manages to keep me awake. (note if there's any spelling error as you go on reading, that may be the signs of me falling asleep once again-haha!!) I refuse to sleep now, even a nap, afraid that I will wake up to the alarm of 6:00 in the morning. I'm not done with my packing yet. See if I can come back later and finish writing this up.. <22:47>
<23:57>
Huah....back! Good Morn...eh? It's not 6 am yet...for real?? Yay!!
Back to the business-pack things up!
- shirt:4/5
- track bottoms: 2
- jeans: 1
- tudung: aa...bring la 3/4..
- sneakers
- respective friend in hard times n gud times-slipar jepun aka ***b** (can't state it here)
tent mates will be:whoever,it won't matter,not a big deal.

aku jadi tent mate tamaw?
ReplyDeleteaku tdo kat luo le jwbnye! aku tdo kat pantai mlm last hr tu,best,tgk bintang. ko tdo tgolek dah kat hall..haha!
ReplyDelete