Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Catch the shooting star

Patiently counting the layers of the sky,from the fifth to the last.

I'd like to go back to the times when I can breathe in soothing air,when I can feel the breeze on my face,when I can easily laugh out and not having to think about tomorrow. I'd like to go back to the city I miss,I'd like to do what I used to do but that was then,before I get the chance to know you.

I am grateful,for at least if someday I'll have to leave,once in my life here, I've known someone I can lean my hopes unto. To go through sadness together,to bear harshness together,to learn about life together. And decisions to make in difficulties-which demand in many ways;principles,the toughest judgment which bring us to the point when each and every points shows.

Gratitude to friends whose heart beat with sincerity,keeping friendship sacred,keeping spirits alive,to survive in our very own worlds.

You catch my shooting star,and keep them secured there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)