Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hm,it's raining...

<03:56>
It's raining outside,and very sweet it is to hear the sound of the raindrops. It's 3 minutes to 4 am. Why can't I sleep yet...weirdo... Suddenly nocturnal again..but not again..! Huh.

<13:27>
I'm back,now here in front of my dear. Whoa,my eyes hurt really much. You're one of the reasons,CQ! Yes,despite the facilitators' reflection.

The rain continued until the sun was up,it made this morning gray. It made some solemn,it made the mood gloomy. Pity you,why such a face... You do know that rain brings along blessings,do you not? Hush,patience... Guess what,tomorrow will be the Teacher's Day,cheer up! It's a day special enough,though we're only teacher trainees,but someday we'll be one,insyaAllah.

Now,curve a smile,friend. Frown no more. I need your smile so that I can keep on smiling...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)