Creative Commons License
This work by Phyto Hystrix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Hummers, too.

...whatever you do, keep your intentions right; lillahitaala. He will guide you through the hardest paths and darkest days. Smile and fear not any hardship, for He's around. :)

March 3, 11.32 p.m.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Going Off...

I'll be going off to Kedah for Language Camp this noon. It's the last big event I should be handling with my PIC. Last Friday night I received his phone call,informing that he won't be able to come along. There was a long pause. Really,it won't be a great time if we are to go without you.

But you've done a lot,before you got to know that your presence there is negotiable. And I can go with less worries,for you are indeed the best tasks partner I've ever met,a wise leader and a trustworthy mate. You've done almost everything from the very start. Now you're only leaving the responsibilities for me to take great care of the IPG's and the COHORT's honour. I will try my very best,please do pray for me that I will have the strength to,like you always do.

Now that I'm going off without you for the very first time,I apologize for any wrongdoings,for hurting you at times when I have doubts;and I thank you for inspiring me to move on..thank you for being my Trip Manager,bringing me to buy pickles,eat the nice cendol,covering me at hard times,taking care of me and the others..for everything. This is right from my heart. (Regardless that I am in the rush now,checking my stuffs!)

I'm writing this so that you will read it when I'm away. (So that you won't miss me! Not so that I won't miss you. Joking,hehe..) Take enough rest since you'll be busy too,and I can't wait to watch your performance when I get back! I'll definitely keep you updated with the programs there,worry not. :D

Thanks again,mate.It's 1.16 pm now,I really must stay away from this CQ! Take care,see ya soon.

Your P.I.C. ,
Phyto Hystrix.


(eceh,mcm surat plk!)

And for my committee leaders,of course the whole COHORT 2 family members,thank you,you've all done your parts. Without you we can't make it..let's make this a great event,our sweetest memories to remember! :D

This is a video I recorded on the day of departure,together with the choral speaking practise. Leaders wore black,great... Emo day the day before,huh? Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. All d best in language camp. So sry PIC couldnt go, but I think u'll manage d cohort well. Enjoy urself and post bout the camp later k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx chris,I look up to you too,a respectable leader of COHORT 1. I'll try my very best though I'm not perfect. But I'll try,it's my main concern now. Of course,I'll take photos n post about it soon when I get back! Now tk care too,friend! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your thoughts? Make yourself at ease! :)